Update of Lipljan church collection
The church of The Presentation of the Virgin in Lipljan (near Priština, Kosovo) was built, most likely, in the second or third decade of the 14th century, on the foundations of an earlier Byzantine basilica. It was mentioned for the first time in 1331 in one of King Dušan's charters and was donated in 1336 to the Tower (Pirg) of the Ascension in Hilandar. The original church paintings have been dated to the middle of the 14th century, and their founder was an unknown landowner whose portrait is painted on the northern wall of the nave.
In 2008, the Blago Fund team visited Lipljan and created the collection of photographs and virtual tours of the church and now they have updated the webpage of the collection.