The king's church was built by King Milutin in 1313/14. years inside the courtyard of the Studenica monastery. The church is dedicated to Saints Joachim and Anna, the parents of the Mother of God, but it is better known for its founder as the King's Church. This small church was painted by Michael and Eutychius, the masters of Thessaloniki who were responsible for the frescoes of many other endowments of King Milutin.
Collection of fresco paintings, ornaments, and architectural pictures.
360° virtual reality movies of the King's church.